We returned to Oxford on January 6 after a wonderful three weeks visiting family and friends in Louisville. It was hard to leave everyone again. When we got to England and were greeted by a foot of snow. We had no idea it was even snowing, so it was a pleasant surprise! Two days later however, we packed up again and traveled to Barcelona for 4 days. I was really looking forward to weather in the mid 50’s as weather.com told me was the average for January. But the temperatures were in the low 30’s. Like the rest of Europe, they are having a cold snap. We were thinking about going to Madrid and I’m glad we didn’t because they got snowed on! Craziness… Anyways, we had a good time in Barcelona. It was a bit of an adjustment for me because the earliest you eat dinner is at 8:00. Luckily for me I still had jet lag which worked out perfectly!
We are back in Oxford and it is good to be home. I started my online classes on Monday and Zack starts his classes next Monday. He is currently buried in the library trying to finish a paper that is due then.
So there are lots and lots of pictures. First are the ones we took of Oxford in the snow. The second group is from Barcelona.




























































Well, that was a lot of pictures! I'll be surprised if anyone makes it through. So we are back now getting into the swing of things again. We will keep you updated.

No comments:
Post a Comment